Tuesday 3 May 2011

One photographer and four fat teachers!



I was rather annoyed with myself yesterday after missing out on a cool photo for this blog. Two of my wife's colleagues at the all girls secondary school where she is Head of English decided to pop into my garden office to say "hi" before taking Deborah out for the three Cs (coffee, chat and custard creams). IT teacher Victoria's eight-month bump was first through the door followed by French teacher Clementine's not quite so impressive five-month belly. After some brief small talk the two pregnant ladies were quickly whisked away by my own Budda bellied wife before I could get my camera out for a group shot of the three fat teachers. On her return after the three Cs, my wife apologised for not bringing her two friends back for a photoshoot and assured me that a much better 'four fat teachers' photo opportunity could be in the offing this weekend when her bridesmaid Hannah - a Primary school teacher - visits the Hawkins home to check out Joe-Joe's nearly completed nursery. I wonder if they'll consider doing an arty semi-naked group pose?

No comments:

Post a Comment