Saturday 5 November 2011

Baby Spurs


Following a trip to North London last weekend to see the mighty Spurs beat Queen's Park Rangers, I returned to Bournemouth with a bag full of goodies for Joe-Joe from the Megastore. My aim was not only to kit my son out in the best-looking baby attire around, but also to do a photoshoot with the aim of getting him in the next home match programme.

Apparently competition is strong for a place in the Baby Spurs gallery printed in the match programme, and so with that in mind I tried out a few different shots.  I settled on a smiling Joe-Joe kitted out in the new third kit sleepsuit. Fingers crossed he makes the cut.




In third kit bib






In away kit bib
In home kit bib


With baby rice beard
Action shot

Doesn't look too happy heading the ball


1 comment:

  1. The editor of the Tottenham Hotspur matchday programme yesterday emailed to say that Joe-Joe will indeed be in the Baby Spurs gallery of the forthcoming Spurs versus Aston Villa programme. I'd better a buy a few copies!

    ReplyDelete